Saturday, July 4, 2009

The wait.


Here I am.. Waiting for that moment to come..
Sitting by the sofa blogging while watching the clock ticks n tocks..
Mum's finally arriving this midnight! =)
I dunno how I'm feeling now.. Immuned to all the ups and downs perhaps.. >.<

Anyhoww, I've got a hair cut..
To be honest, there isnt much difference after i blow my hair and all..
The weather in Melbourne has gone a lil haywire..
Which gives me another excuse for not making my hair look nice everyday b4 i step out of the house.. =)
Me me me. =)

On the other hand... I've officially survived in Melbourne longer than the days I have left till I finally get home!
Time will fly i know.. =)

Finally..
a GREAT BIG c0nGrAtUlAti0nS to my Bro - Lim s0o yEe for obtaining high scores for her degreee!
I'm so happie for u my dear.. <3
Hard work definitely paid off! =))
I wanna be like u toooooo! XD

kk sowie dear readers..
I've gotta admit that I dunno wad got into me today..
I'm blogging in a very moody mood if u notice..
My heart feels really confused n annoyed for God-knows-wad reason..
Please hang in there with me..

are u made of ice?

10:52pm

2 comments:

Swan.T said...

Love your picture under the tree Jon! Hang in there okayy? You'll be back soon and then we can go on our food escapades. <3

Joanne said...

Thx swan! =))
Yes yes yes! 4 months! Weeeeeeeee! =)
Delicious and GOLD COAST! Yay!! =D