Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Return.

I've been so ignorant to the things around me,
N annoyed by all the happenings,
N easily irritated by little little things.
I feel like I am back to the old me that i've been trying really hard to change.
N this seriously sucks.

The words they say have hidden thorns.
The things they do bleed one's heart.
The way they act is hard to bear.

I cannot be wearing a mask walking around.
I cannot be who I dont wanna be.
but for the position I am in now, I have to fake it through my way.

Welcome back, the old me.

BTW, the wait is over!
Here's us with a missing u.
p/s: Ohh n I have to start to learn to accept the fact that when u have long hair, it still looks the same AFTER a 55 dollar hair cut! Heartache leh! >.<

Mum suggested that I shud accelerate my course and do 5 subs instead of 4.
I'm thinking really hard abt this.
Can I cope? Is this wise?
I'm all confused now.
Y am I thinking twice abt 5 subjects when we had 11 subjects in SPM n it wasnt even an issue?
Yes? No?

Don't wish, don't start

Wishing only wounds the heart.


1.03am

4 comments:

Lynn said...

darling =)
hahahhhaha
just frustrated with things arent you?
same goes to me but
we'll definately make it thru !! =)

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so sweet the picture!!!! =)

GO FOR IT! 5 SUBS BABY!!