Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Unexpected.

My walking courier- Ron Yap is finally back! =)
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Everything is suppose to seem more "colourful" n noisy now apparently.
Have been looking forward to him coming back here all these while!
Not because of him! but its wad in his luggage! HAHA. *ouch ouch kidding!*
Thank keww FBIL! XD

LOOK! O.O
THINGS TO KILL TIME ALL THE WAY FROM HOME!
Look closer! Do u spot an envelope with my big name written on it?! =)

The Unexpected #1:
A letter inside that stack of coloured papers!
Guess who?!
Definitely my very thoughtful childhood friend that is walking me through everyday over here. =) - Adele Wong. XD

The Unexpected #2:
Then then today I came home n saw a postcard for me! =)
Ahhh who could it be?!
9 Danish krone? A post card from Denmark!
Must be my beloved bro bro tat was traveling around germany!
N the familiar long lost hand writings!!
Its definitely my bro bro that I'm misssing so much!~~~~

Seee wad I mean by I am blessed with good friends! =)
I seriously love my girlfriends! <3
Thank youuuuuuuuuu very much darlings! I miss eu girls!

On a side note..
I FINALLY got time to meet up with this long lost brother bear of mine!
OMG lahh. Feels like just yesterday I saw him!
Time flies man!!
In no time we will be back in msia again!
So hang in there darlings! WE WILL BE BACK! =)


May ur lucky charms b with u. hugss.

3am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome yo!!=)

Thats what girlfriends are for! To be there when you need em most! =)

you're not on skype now. T_T. appearing offline? i'm off to college soon!

Joanne said...

hahahhaa. i wonder y wasnt i on skypeee. hehehe. XD aiksss. ur college start d man! Ganbate dearie! <3